What does mGDH stand for?
mGDH stands for Mitochondrial Enzyme Glycerophosphate Dehydrogenase
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Media Gateway Device Control
- Member of the Graphic Designers of Canada
- Metropolitan Growth and Development Corporation (Wayne County, MI)
- Minnesota Geographic Data Clearinghouse
- Moranda Geometric De-Eutrophication
- Maharishi Global Development Fund (New York, NY)
- Megakaryocyte Growth and Development Factor
- MK (Megakaryocyte) Growth and Development Factor (hematology)
- Management Development and Governance (UN Development Programme)
- Michael Graves Design Group
- Marine Geospatial Data Infrastructure
- Meta Genuine Digital Image
- Multisports Games Development, Inc.
- MIDlet Game Development Kit
- Mansour-General Dynamics Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Michigan Geographic Data Library (also seen as MIGDL)
- Modern Greek Dialects and Linguistic Theory
- Mode Group Diversity Multiplexing
- Maize Gene Discovery Project (est. 1998; National Science Foundation)
- Micro-Gel Diffusion Precipitin Test (microbiology)