Mister Donut to substantially alter recipes for 1st time in 42 yrs OSAKA - Duskin Co.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Mister Donut (restaurant)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Mini Disk
- Minimum Distance (algorithm)
- Ministria e Drejtësisë (Ministry of Justice, Albania)
- Minor Defect
- Missile Defense
- Missing Data (statistics)
- Mission Data
- Mission Duration
- Missionary Department
- Mnemonic Debugger (firmware-level diagnostic environment used in Apollo Computers)
- Mobile Doll (Direct Operational Lead; gaming)
- Mode (DSC)
- Model Design
- Moderator Detritiation
- Modern Drummer (magazine)
- Modernization Division (Forecast Systems Laboratory, NOAA)
- Modificador Directo (Spanish grammar)
- Modulation Depth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Tokyo: At least five people who were served bleach-laced water at a Mister Donut store .
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Japanese carrier Japan Airlines (JAL) on Wednesday announced that it has collaborated with Duskin Co Ltd to create AIR MISDO, a JAL Original version of doughnuts from the Mister Donut franchise.
quick-service concepts in Thailand, including Kentucky Fried Chicken, Mister Donut and Auntie Anne's.
Starting in the late 1970s, the two big chains Mister Donut and Dunkin' Donuts entered the Japanese market almost at the same time.
Byline: Ian Chadwick HISTORY is made, not just written, and Michael Dickinson, who has just announced his retirement as a trainer in the US, did just that, from his first British jumps winner, Murray's Gift, 10-11 favourite at Ludlow on October 2, 1980 to his 374th and last, Mister Donut, 1-3 favourite at Fakenham on May 28 1984.
17 Kyodo ---------- Duskin to operate Mister Donut store chain in Taiwan OSAKA - Duskin Co.