Jaci Winship, director of Missourians Against Human Cloning, also issued a written statement.
What does MAHC stand for?
MAHC stands for Missourians against Human Cloning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAHC
We have 30 other meanings of MAHC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Afro Hairdressers Beauty (UK)
- Montpellier Agglomération Handball (French: Montpellier Community Handball; Montpellier, France; est. 1982)
- Memphis Area Home Builders Association
- Maharishi Ayurveda Health Centre (UK)
- Malignancy-Associated Hypercalcemia
- Marion Area Health Center (Ohio)
- Maximum Allowable Housing Cost
- Medical Associates Health Center (Wisconsin)
- Minnesota Austin-Healey Club (car club)
- Missouri Administrative Hearing Commission
- Multiple-Agent Hybrid Control Architecture
- Mid Atlantic Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Germantown, MD)
- Manitoba Association of Health Care Professionals (Canada)
- Missouri Association for Healthcare Central Service Personnel
- Museums, Arts and Humanities Division
- Maryland Association of Historic District Commissions (Rockville, MD)
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Manitoba Association of Home Economists (Canada)
- Maryland Association for Higher Education
- Master of Arts in Higher Education (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers repeated the mantra of Jaci Winship, executive director of Missourians Against Human Cloning, that the 2006 election was stolen.
The country is watching and we are aware of it because this is a conservative pro-life state," says Jaci Winship, executive director of Missourians Against Human Cloning.