Effective January 1, 2008, the University of Missouri-Rolla has changed its name to Missouri University of Science and Technology (MS & T).
What does Missouri S&T stand for?
Missouri S&T stands for Missouri University of Science and Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multi-level Information Systems Security for the Internet (NSA)
- Multilevel Information System Security Initiative
- Missile Firing Exercise
- Medical Image Sharing with Satellite Integrated Optical-Fiber Network
- Master of Information Systems Security Management (degree; Concordia University; Canada)
- Mission (street suffix)
- Management Information Systems Student Organization (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- Manpower Information Systems Support Office (USMC)
- Mouse Island Secret Service Organization
- Mutual Information System on Social Protection in the European Union
- Management Information System for Social Sector Programmes (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Missing Person
- Maneuver Intensity Smoke Sparkle Self-Destruct (US Air Force)
- Management Information Systems Student Team (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Manchester Institute of Social and Spatial Transformations (UK)
- Master of Information Strategy, Systems and Technology (Muskingum University; New Concord, OH)
- Moscow Izdatel Sviaz Statisticheskaia Teoriia (Russian journal)
- Mission Summary
- Magnetosphere Ionosphere and Solar-Terrestrial