The Coalition has teamed up with the Missouri Nurses Association and the Missouri Nurses Foundation to host the Pre-Summit and Missouri Teamwork Summit on June 6 & 7 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City to showcase and continue their work toward implementing the recommendations of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report.
What does MONA stand for?
MONA stands for Missouri Nurses Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MONA
We have 16 other meanings of MONA in our Acronym Attic
- Monon Railroad
- Monsanto (stock symbol)
- Montreal, Canada
- Motor Octane Number (gasoline)
- Muaythai Organisatie Nederland
- Multiple Oxides of Nitrogen (rocket fuels)
- Multiservice Optical Networking
- Museu Oscar Niemeyer
- 8051 Monitor Program (Intel 8051 Microcontroller)
- Mobile Navigator (Rand McNally)
- Modular Navigation and Reconnaissance System
- Morphine, Oxygen, Nitroglycerin, Aspirin (medication)
- Moths of North America
- Multicentric Osteolysis, Nodulosis, and Arthropathy
- Museum of Nebraska Art
- Mobile Noise Analysis Barge
- Middle of Nowhere Anime Club (Boise, ID)
- Morphine, Oxygen, Nitroglycerine, Aspirin, Clopidogrel (cardiology)
- Museum of Native American Cultures (Spokane, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also the recipient of the YWCA's Leadership Award and the Missouri Nurses Association Media Award.
As another year comes to a close, I would like to say thank you for your support of the Missouri Nurses Association and the Missouri Nurses Foundation.
2011 is my 36th year as a Registered Nurse, and my 36th year as a member of the Missouri Nurses Association.
For more information about the Missouri Action Coalition, visit the Missouri Nurses Association website at www.