The city of North Little Rock, Osceola Municipal Light & Power and Piggott Light & Water share part of a 22 percent ownership stake in the project as part of the Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission.
What does MJMEUC stand for?
MJMEUC stands for Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mechanical Joint Male (piping)
- Metropolitan Japanese Ministry
- Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries
- Multi-Jet Modeling (prototyping manufacturing)
- Michigan Junior Masters Association (bowling; est. 1986)
- Monte Jade-Mid Atlantic
- Mersey Jewellers and Metal Artists Network (trade association; UK)
- Moose Jaw Multicultural Council (Canada)
- Mount Joy Mennonite Church (Mount Joy, PA)
- Mass Jewish Migration Database (Israel; University of Haifa)
- Michael Jackson Memorial Foundation (various locations)
- Montfort Jones Memorial Hospital (Kosciusko, MS)
- Michigan Justin Morgan Horse Association
- Moose Jaw Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Messianic Jewish Movement International
- Michael J. Motto Internet (Clark, NJ)
- Mary Johnston Memorial Library (Standish, Michigan)
- Marian J. Mohr Memorial Library (Johnston, RI)
- Meadow Jumping Mouse (Zapus hudsonius)
- Master of Journalism and Media Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morse said Kirkwood had been approached recently by the Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission, a group of 53 municipally owned electric departments in Missouri, to consider purchasing wholesale electricity from the commission starting in 1999.