Comment from the Missouri Institute of Mental Health pilot evaluation (3): Procovery has helped me become more independent.
What does MIMH stand for?
MIMH stands for Missouri Institute of Mental Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIMH
- Midland Irish Music Festival
- Molyvos International Music Festival (Greece)
- Musical Instrument Makers Forum
- Madison Insight Meditation Group (Madison, WI)
- Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics (UCLA)
- Mission Internal Medical Group (California)
- Member of Institute of Management (UK)
- Muscle Insulin-Mediated Glucose Uptake
- Maternal and Infant Mental Health
- Mildly Mentally Handicapped (special education)
- MADCAP Integration Management Initiative (US Army)
- Magnetospheric Imaging Instrument
- Manager for Interactive Modeling Interfaces
- Medical Imaging and Informatics (conference)
- Minuteman Missile National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Montreal International Music Initiative (Canada)
- My Instant Medical Information (Huntsville, AL)
- Magnetospheric Imaging experiment, Charge-Energy-Mass Spectrometer (US NASA)
- Magnetospheric Imaging Experiment, Low Energy (US NASA)
- Minister for Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Family Writes: Parenting With Pens, Pencils, And PCs by Joel Epstein (Professor at the Missouri Institute of Mental Health, a division of the University of Missouri's School of Medicine) and Peggy Epstein (English schoolteacher and freelance writer) is an informed and informative guide for parents on how to effectively and actively make a difference in their children's education.