Missouri Health Insurance Pool (MHIP) will be operating a new high-risk pool subsidized by $81 million in federal funding.
What does MHIP stand for?
MHIP stands for Missouri Health Insurance Pool (high-risk insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHIP
We have 9 other meanings of MHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Health Information Management Association
- Missouri Health Information Management Association
- Mental Health Information Network
- Michiana Health Information Network (South Bend, IN)
- Mental Health Information National Collection (New Zealand; national database)
- Maryland Health Insurance Plan (Owings Mills, MD)
- Medicare Hospital Information Project (biostatistics)
- Membrane Helical Interfacial Pairwise
- Mental Health Initiative Program
- Missile Homing Improvement Program
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Philippines, Inc.
- McMaster Health Inventory Questionnaire
- Modified Hartley Image Rejection Mixer
- My Heart Is Refusing Me (song)
- Minority Health International Research Training
- Managed Healthcare Information Services, Inc. (Roseville, CA; est. 1989)
- Martinelli's Handyman and Inspection Service (Cool, CA)
- Maxim Health Information Services (est. 1999; Gardena, CA and Beachwood, OH)
- Mental Health Information Strategy (various nations)
- Metro Hartford Information Services (Hartford, CT)