Method Participants Ninety-eight former Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) adult clients with B/SLD were included in this study.
What does MDVR stand for?
MDVR stands for Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDVR
We have 1 other meaning of MDVR in our Acronym Attic
- Multipoint Desktop Video Conferencing (computer system)
- Minneapolis Domestic Violence Experiment (Minnesota)
- Middlesbrough Domestic Violence Forum (UK)
- Multiple Disabilities and Visual Impairment
- Management Development Vice President (Junior Chamber International)
- Missouri Disability Vote Project (est. 2001)
- Multi-Dimensional Voice Program (software)
- Multi-Dose Vial Policy (vaccination)
- Michigan Domestic Violence Prevention and Treatment Board
- Multiple Description Vector Quantizer
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder
- Mallee Domestic Violence Service (Australia)
- Medical Detachment Veterinary Service
- Medical Devices Vigilance System
- Module Design Verification System (information systems)
- Multiple Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem
- Mini Digital Video Tape
- Movement Disorders Virtual University
- Chicago, IL, USA - Midway (Airport Code)
- Marketing Data Warehouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is psychological consultant for the Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, an RSA Region VII and X trainer on SLD, and a member of the RSA Commissioner's national SLD workgroup.
Table 2 Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Consumer Satisfaction Survey Results (Fiscal Year 1995) Level of Agreement Strongly Survey Statement Agree % n 1.