This research will occur in combination with an upcoming Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) two-lift paving demonstration project on Highway 141 in the St.
What does MODOT stand for?
MODOT stands for Missouri Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mid-Ohio District Nurses Association
- MO&DSD Operational/Development Network
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Magic Online Digital Object (Magic the Gathering, game)
- Main Office District Office (US DOL)
- Models of Decision and Optimization (research group; University of Grenada; Grenada, Spain)
- Morning Dove (bird species Zenaida macroura)
- Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing (Marvel Comics)
- Mobile Organism Designed Only for Killing (Marvel Comics)
- Mobile Doppler SODAR
- Ministry of Defence Police (UK)
- Ministry of Defence Production (Pakistan)
- Modern Programming Practice
- Modular Exponential
- Moving Object Detection Program (astronomy)
- Muamalat Officer Development Program (Bank Muamalat Indonesia; Papua, Indonesia)
- Multicultural Organization Development Program
- Midwest Organic Dairy Producers Alliance (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Modernization Path
- Medical and Occupational Disease Policy Branch (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) recently introduced its new lace of work zone safety: Barrel Bob.
A group of 10 government employee credit unions, caught in a bitter stand-off a year ago with the Missouri Department of Transportation and forced to relocate as a result of a state budget squeeze, is making headway in finding new sites, with one CU rebranding and opting for a community charter.
Technical presentations given on Thursday afternoon will include: "Life cycle costs," Gary Hicks, California Pavement Preservation Center; "Synthetic rubber," Ron Corun, Nustar Energy; "Crumb rubber," Michael Blumenthal, Rubber Manufacturers Association; "State issues and concerns," Eric Harm, Illinois Department of Transportation; and "State solutions," David Ahlvers, Missouri Department of Transportation.
Slay, Comptroller Darlene Green, Amtrak Board Member Thomas Carper, Greyhound, Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT), Citizens for Modern Transit and other local officials dedicated the facility at 430 South 15th St.
Anticipating the start of the two-year reconstruction, which began last month and includes dosing entire segments of the interstate, the Missouri Department of Transportation decided to proactively create the "Get Around St.