Anheuser-Busch Employees' and American Eagle have a partnership with Heartland Business Services, a CUSO formed by 18 Missouri credit unions along with the Missouri Credit Union Association and Missouri Corporate Credit Union in 2005.
What does MCUA stand for?
MCUA stands for Missouri Credit Union Association (trade association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCUA
We have 3 other meanings of MCUA in our Acronym Attic
- Mouvement Circulaire Uniforme (French)
- Movement Coordination Unit (US FEMA)
- Multi-Chip Unit
- Multi-Compo Unit (MTO&E composite unit with AC, ARNG, and USAR personnel)
- Multi-Conference Unit
- Multiplex Control Unit
- Multipoint Conferencing Unit
- Multipoint Control Unit
- Mutual Credit Union
- Middlesex County Utility Authority (New Jersey)
- Movimiento Circular Uniformemente Acelerado (Spanish: Uniformly Accelerated Circular Motion)
- Michigan Center for Urban African American Aging Research
- Marine Corps Uniform Board
- Model Credit Union Building (methodology)
- Medina County University Center (University of Akron; Medina, OH)
- Michigan Construction Users Council
- Minnesota College and University Career Services Association
- MC Under Dog (stage name of Jahred Shane)
- Ministry of Construction and Urban Development (Mongolia)
- Mitsubishi Corporation Urban Development (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the lawmakers from Missouri had town hall meetings and we had credit union folks in them asking questions and stating our concerns," said Amy McLard, vice president of federal legislative affairs for the Missouri Credit Union Association.
The ex-director of the agency's congressional and public affairs who left his post in February to enter the private arena has signed up the Missouri Credit Union Association as a client to do advocacy work on behalf of Total Spectrum, the Beltway lobbying firm.
Beall is slated to start work at the Missouri Credit Union Association on Nov.
The Missouri Credit Union Association said it plans to recognize Mid Missouri and the 40 other CUs for their HFOT contributions at its annual Convention and Exposition Sept.
Leading the organizing effort is Lisa Ginter, chief operating officer of Community America CU, Kansas City, and Glenna Osborn, president of Missouri Central CU in Lee's Summit, with support also from the Missouri Credit Union Association.