To address that gap, the Missouri Center for Patient Safety (MOCPS) is developing a program to help medical professionals systematically improve quality and reduce errors during treatment and transport provided by ambulance service providers.
What does MOCPS stand for?
MOCPS stands for Missouri Center for Patient Safety
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Motion Compensation
- Manually Operated Call Point (fire control)
- Marine Operations Center Pacific
- Maximum Over Current Protection
- Michigan Office of Career Preparation (Michigan Department of Education)
- Microscope Optique à Contraste de Phase (French: Optical Microscope Phase Contrast)
- Modified Occupational Completion Point
- Mono-Ortho-Cresyl Phosphate (chemistry)
- Museum of Contemporary Photography (Columbia College; Chicago, IL)
- Music On Console Player (*nix audio player)
- Maudsley Obsessive Compulsive Questionnaire (psychology)
- Mini Owners Club Queensland (Australia)
- Museum of Central Queensland (Australia)
- McCormick Office of Corporate Relations (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- Medial Olivocochlear Reflex
- Mission Office Control Room
- Mission Operations Change Request (US NASA)
- Mission Operations Control Room
- Moores Creek National Battlefield (US National Park Service)
- Missouri Court Reporters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Missouri Center for Patient Safety forms and offers Medication Safety Resources.