He has presented at several seminars on family law, mediation and children's topics sponsored by the Missouri Bar, the Clay County Bar Association and the Association of Missouri Mediators.
What does MoBar stand for?
MoBar stands for Missouri Bar
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mfantsipim Old Boys Association (former students of Mfantsipim Secondary School, Cape-Coast, Ghana)
- Military Operations in Built-up Areas
- Mobility Operations in Built-up Areas
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (gaming)
- Museum of Bad Art (Dedham, MA)
- Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Act 1992
- Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Authority
- Machinery of Bakery and Confectionery (conference)
- Mobile Atlas Creator (software; maps)
- Military Operations In Built-Up Areas Combat Simulation
- Mobilization Army Program for Individual Training
- Motorized Offensive Battle Attack Tank (toy)
- Motortransportbataljon (Dutch)
- Month of Browser Bugs (blog site)
- Mothers of Black/Brown Babies
- Medical Officers' Basic Course (India)
- Mediterranean Offshore Bunkering Co. Ltd. (Malta)
- Midge Owners' and Builders' Club (UK)
- Military Officers' Benevolent Corporation (Sun City Center, FL)
- Mount Olive Baptist Church (multiple locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few days before my Arkansas trip, I visited Missouri, where my friend Charlie Harris, a Kansas City attorney, was honored to become the first African-American president of The Missouri Bar.
He applied for a commission as a judge advocate and, after graduating and passing the Missouri Bar, now First Lieutenant Martinez entered the 147th Judge Advocate Basic Course in October 1998.
Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
In addition, there is a June 1997 ruling by the Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel--the Missouri Bar office that regulates attorney conduct--that supports my belief.
He is a member of the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Missouri Bar Association, and the American Bar Association's Section of Taxation.