Missouri's Unique Contributions to AANA and CRNA History The Missouri Association of Nurse Anesthetists (MoANA) was founded in 1935 by fifteen charter members, including Helen Lamb, of St.
What does MoANA stand for?
MoANA stands for Missouri Association of Nurse Anesthetists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MoANA in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development (Malawai)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation (Egypt)
- Malta Organic Agriculture Movement
- Man on A Mission
- Massacre of A Mile (heavy metal band)
- Moon over Arba Minch (midcourse space experiment)
- Mobile Air Materiel Area
- Missouri Alliance for Minority Participation
- Mediterranean Organic Agriculture Network (Valenzano, Italy)
- More Often As Necessary