The Community Action Poverty Simulation Kit is licensed by the Missouri Association for Community Action and sold to other organizations.
What does MACA stand for?
MACA stands for Missouri Association for Community Action
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACA
We have 52 other meanings of MACA in our Acronym Attic
- Mid America CropLife Association
- Mid-Air Collision Avoidance
- Mid-America Congress on Aging
- Mid-Atlantic Challenge Association, Inc. (square dancing group)
- Military Aid to Civil Authorities
- Military Airlift Clearance Authority
- Military Assistance to Civil Authorities
- Milwaukee Area Compensation Association
- Mini Auto Club Angevin (French automobile club)
- Missouri Addiction Counselors Association
- Missouri Association of Claimants Attorneys
- Mobile Assisted Channel Allocation (TDMA)
- Modular Automatic Conference Arranger
- Months After Contract Award
- Multiple Access with Collision Avoidance (wireless protocol proposed in 1980 by Phil Karn)
- Municipal and Community Affairs
- Multiple Access via Collision Avoidance with Enhanced Parallelism
- Multiple Access with Collision Avoidance by Invitation
- Massachusetts Association of Court Appointed Attorneys
- Michigan Association of Community Arts Agencies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Missouri Association for Community Action, based in Jefferson City, created the simulation to help raise awareness about the tough choices that bombard low-income families in the United States every day.
The Missouri Association for Community Action, which sells simulation kits, facilitated the three-hour session on "Experiencing Poverty: A Simulation to Illustrate the Challenges Facing Poor Families" while training staff from the City of San Antonio to host its own simulations in the future.