The Mississippi Office of Nursing Workforce may have accidentally found a way to increase the number of students one nursing educator can reach.
What does MONW stand for?
MONW stands for Mississippi Office of Nursing Workforce (nursing workforce issues research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MONW
- Monteur (Dutch)
- Mongolian National News Agency
- Monteursmaat (Dutch)
- Missão de Observação das Nações Unidas em Angola (United Nations Observer Mission in Angola)
- Mission de l'Organisation de Nations Unies en République Démocratique du Congo (French: United Nations Observer Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Monash University Choral Society (Australia)
- Mission de l'Organisation des Nations Unies pour la Stabilisation en République Démocratique du Congo (French: UN Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Metabolically Obese, Normal-Weight
- Mutual of New York (Insurance - Syracuse, NY)
- Maori Organisations of New Zealand (New Zealand)
- Museum of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Marcos Owners New Zealand Australia
- Maintenance Operations Officer (US Air Force)
- Marathon Infinity (computer game; oo represents infinity symbol)
- Market of Opportunities (software)
- Market on Open (investing/trading)
- Master of Orion (computer game)
- Material on Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
This workshop incorporates many of their recommendations and focuses on items considered to be essential to success in the nursing program as reported in a Mississippi Office of Nursing Workforce study (2004).