Alcorn State University Belhaven College East Central Community College Holmes Community College Itawamba Community College Jackson State University Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Mississippi Museum of Natural Sciences Mississippi State University Mississippi Valley State University Northwest Mississippi Community College Pearl River Community College University of Mississippi University of Mississippi Medical Center University of Southern Mississippi William Carey University LIFE MEMBERS Alex D.
What does MMNS stand for?
MMNS stands for Mississippi Museum of Natural Science (Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks; Jackson, MS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMNS
We have 2 other meanings of MMNS in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Model Nonlinear Filter
- Milli Mal Numaralama Merkezi (Turkish: National Goods Numbering Center)
- Modified Midgets of New Mexico (car racing)
- Multi-Modular Neural Network
- Multiple Nonotonic Neural Network
- Matematyczne Marsze na Orientacje (Polish: Mathematical Marches on Orientations)
- N-Methyl Morpholine N-Oxide
- Minute Man National Park Association (Concord, MA)
- Masai Mara National Reserve (Kenya)
- Management of Multimedia Networks and Services (Conference)
- Multimedia and Mobile Networks and Services (conference)
- Muslim Media News Service
- Mary Moody Northen Theatre (St. Edward's University; Austin, TX)
- Measles and Maternal Neonatal Tetanus
- Megaman Network Transmission (video game)
- Mexico Men's National Team
- Murtaugh Meyer Nelson & Treglia (law firm; Irvine, CA)
- My Mans N' Them (Boston, MA hip hop group)
- Megaman NT Warrior (cartoon series)
- Materiel Management National Workshop (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org * Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, Jackson, 601.
Voucher specimens are deposited with the holdings of the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science (MMNS) in Jackson.
Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, Jackson, 601.
A white flower form may be rare (Ronald Wieland, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, John McDonald, Mississippi State University, Alan Weakley, University of North Carolina Herbarium, Paul Fantz, North Carolina State University, Steve Leonard, consulting botanist, Wiggins, MS, Heather Sullivan, Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, and Gail Barton, Mississippi Native Plant Society, personal communications, 2006-2008).
Todd Slack of the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science in Jackson (601/354-7303, todd.