Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, for example, charges $1,150 per semester for in-state full-time students and $2,073 for out-of-state students, according to the school's website.
What does MGCCC stand for?
MGCCC stands for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGCCC
We have 1 other meaning of MGCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Macalester-Groveland Community Council (St. Paul, MN)
- Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Manitoba Gaming Control Commission (Canada)
- MG Car Club (UK)
- Mid Glamorgan County Council (former administrative region of south Wales, UK)
- Modélisation Globale et Changements Climatiques (French: Modeling and Global Climate Change; research team; est. 2004)
- Mymensingh Girl's Cadet College
- MG Car Club Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium)
- MG Car Club Belgium (Belgium)
- Middle Georgia Clean Cities Coalition (est. 1996)
- MG Car Club d'Italia (French: MG Car Club of Italy; Italy)
- Maximum Gapless Coverage Distance
- Multi-Generational Civic Engagement (Administration on Aging)
- Multifocal Giant Cell Encephalitis
- Media Gateway Control Function (3GPP)
- MG Club de France (French automobile club)
- Mojave Global Change Facility
- Molecular Genetics Core Facility (est. 1991)
- Mountain Gorilla Conservation Fund (Englewood, CO)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) and University of Mississippi student witnessed first hand the horrors Katrina caused, with beachfront towns devastatingly flooded.
AP) -- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College is developing a new multi-campus hazard mitigation plan and will be seeking public comment in the upcoming weeks.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Anna Faye Kelley-Winders is the Vice President for Community and Institutional Development at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Gulfport, Miss.
9:00 Break 9:15 THE PRODUCTION OF TWO VIDEOS, THE MICROSCOPE AND PLANTS AND ANIMAL CELLS, FOR BIOLOGY STUDENTS OF MISSISIPPI GULF COAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE Christopher Livingston*, Julie Parker*, and Doug Mansfield, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Gautier, MS 39533 and National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Stennis Space Center, MS 39522 The purpose of this project was to produce two educational videos for the Biology students at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Jackson County Campus.