After spending time in New York, Lauren has returned home to Mississippi, where she attends Mississippi College School of Law.
What does MCSOL stand for?
MCSOL stands for Mississippi College School of Law (Jackson, MS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mission Control and Support Officer
- Modulo Certified Security Officer (Brazil)
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Department (Conroe, TX)
- Morris County Sheriff's Office (Morristown, New Jersey)
- Morrow County Sheriff's Office (Heppner, OR)
- Multnomah County Sheriff's Office (Portland, Oregon)
- Musashino Civic Symphony Orchestra (Musashino, Japan)
- Marshall County Soccer Officials Association (Alabama)
- Multi-Channel Service-Oriented Architecture
- International Workshop on Embedded Single and Multicore Systems on Chips
- Maricopa County Superintendent of Schools (Arizona)
- Mid-Central States Orthopaedic Society (Wichita, KS)
- Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue (Portland, OR)
- Maintenance of Clinical Skills Program (Canada)
- MAJCOM Communications-Computer Systems Plan
- Malibu Creek State Park (California)
- Maneuver Control System Phoenix
- Maneuver Control System Prototype
- Master Certified Sales Professional
- melanoma chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan
Samples in periodicals archive:
For seven years, starting in 1991, he served as dean of the Mississippi College School of Law.
At Mississippi College School of Law, Hurt served as associate dean from 1984-88 and as dean from 1991-98.
To the side, between the main ballroom and the food tables, were four groom's cakes, each displaying different emblems/logos including that of the United States Marine Corps, Phi Delta Theta fraternity, Mississippi State University, and Mississippi College School of Law.
The groom currently attends Mississippi College School of Law and the bride is employed in the IT Department at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi.
Following a honeymoon trip to Dubai and South Africa, the couple resides in Jackson, where the bride is the Director of Legal Writing at Mississippi College School of Law, and the groom is an attorney with Bradley Arant Rose & White.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A magnificent 12-foot sculpture of Moses holding the Ten Commandments hangs on the side of the Mississippi College School of Law in downtown Jackson.