[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Examples of funded projects include: * The Mississippi Association of Cooperatives used an RCDG to provide small and minority farmers with development assistance.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Mississippi Association of Cooperatives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Annual Commitment
- Mining Association of Canada (l'Association Minière du Canada)
- Minister’s Approval Certificate (UK)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives
- Minneola Alliance Church (Minneola, FL)
- Minnesota Annual Conference
- Minnesota Autosports Club (est. 1970)
- Mission Assignment Coordinator
- Mission Assurance Category
- Mississauga Arts Council
- Missouri Arts Council (St Louis, MO)
- Mitigation Assistance Clinic (US FEMA)
- Mitral Annular Calcification (echogardiography)
- MIUW Attack Craft
- Mixed Armistice Commission
- Mobile Action Command (1970s Matchbox Division)
- Mobile Adult Content (conference)
- Mobile Air Conditioner
- Mobile Attack Cuisine (Fighting Foodons)
- Mobile Attenuation Code (cellular term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Florida Family Network and Florida A & M University, along with Alabama Arise, the Federation of Southern Cooperatives and the Mississippi Association of Cooperatives, have convened meetings in support of the plan.
Projected outcomes are stated in a strategic plan the co-ops created with the help of the center's advisory board and the elected board of its parent organization, the Mississippi Association of Cooperatives (MAC).
200,000 Michigan Great Lakes Organic Processors Cooperative $86,400 Thumb Oilseed Producers Cooperative $150,000 Minnesota Blue Mound Soy $150,000 Cenex Harvest States $94,000 Harvest Land Cooperative $148,000 SoyMor $500,000 Mississippi Cook Swine Farm $65,429 K & G Farms $48,032 Mississippi Association of Cooperatives $150,000 Syrisia's Food/Karl Hampton $66,050 Missouri AgraMarke Quality Grains, Inc.