5) The ROC's intensive missionary efforts between 2000 and 2005 led its missionary department to reassess its activities and theoretical findings and to produce a new missionary document, "The ROC's Concept of Mission.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Missionary Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Mini Disc
- Mini Disk
- Minimum Distance (algorithm)
- Ministria e Drejtësisë (Ministry of Justice, Albania)
- Minor Defect
- Missile Defense
- Missing Data (statistics)
- Mission Data
- Mission Duration
- Mister Donut (restaurant)
- Mnemonic Debugger (firmware-level diagnostic environment used in Apollo Computers)
- Mobile Doll (Direct Operational Lead; gaming)
- Mode (DSC)
- Model Design
- Moderator Detritiation
- Modern Drummer (magazine)
- Modernization Division (Forecast Systems Laboratory, NOAA)
- Modificador Directo (Spanish grammar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They set out first feelers in a 1963 request by the Missionary Department of the Lutheran World Federation and a 1964 meeting at the College of St.
Telephone conversation with Marsha Solomon, Chair, Mount Carmel Baptist Church Missionary Department, Philadelphia, PA, Monday, May 11, 2009.
In the United States, the SVM--with its national office on Madison Avenue in New York City--functioned as the missionary department of the college YMCAs and YWCAs.