Kolkata, Sep 5 ( ANI ): Special prayers were held at the Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata today to mark Mother Teresa's 15th death anniversary.
What does MC stand for?
MC stands for Missionaries of Charity (religious order)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MC
We have 266 other meanings of MC in our Acronym Attic
- Missile Compartment
- Mission Capability
- Mission Capable/Capability
- Mission Chaplain
- Mission Commander
- Mission Complete
- Mission Computer
- Mission Control
- Mission Coordinator
- Mission Critical
- Missionary Church, Inc. (established 1969)
- Mississippi College (Clinton, Mississippi)
- Mitsubishi Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Mobile Charge (semiconductors)
- Mobile Computer (wireless networking; various companies)
- Mobile Crane
- Mobilization Center (US FEMA)
- Model Citizen (gaming)
- Modeling Coordinate (computer science)
- Modification Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
KATHMANDU, NEPAL * A road-widening project in the Nepalese capital has partially demolished the Missionaries of Charity convent, home to the order for almost three decades.
Born as Agnes Gonxhe Bojaxhi of Albanian origin in August 1910, Mother Teresa founded a religious order of nuns called the Missionaries of Charity in the Indian city of Calcutta and gained widespread recognition for her charitable work.
Even the first synopsis and the script were sent to the Missionaries of Charity to check for authenticity.
Originally from Skopje, Macedonia, she died of a heart attack at the headquarters of the Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta.
The children had been nominated for the flight by CINI Asha, Anjuman Mufidul Islam, Missionaries of Charity and SEED.