Bridging FC SANs Currently, Fibre Channel is the prevalent technology used to transport data between mission-critical computer systems and storage devices, primarily due to its high availability and performance.
What does MCCS stand for?
MCCS stands for Mission-Critical Computer System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCCS
We have 92 other meanings of MCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Common Skills (USMC)
- Marine Corps Community Services
- Martinez Consulting and Computer Services, Inc.
- Mechanical Card Coding System
- Mechanized Calling Card Service
- Mennonite Central Committee Saskatchewan
- Merchants Choice Card Service
- Metropolitan Catering and Cleaning Services (Wigan MBC; UK)
- Microclimate Cooling System
- Mission Controls and Communications System
- Mobile Command & Control System
- Moto Country Club Serviannais (French motorcycle country club)
- Mount Cheam Christian School (Canada)
- Multi-State Consecutively-Connected System
- Multiple-Code Coded Switch
- Macomb County Community Services Agency (Michigan)
- Metropolitan Community Church of San Antonio (Texas)
- Mid-Cumberland Community Services Agency (Nashville, TN)
- Minnesota Community College Student Association
- Multicultural Communities Council of South Australia (Woodville, South Australia, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of those polled, 40 per cent admitted relying entirely on mission-critical computer systems for internal business functions such as accounting, stock control and contact management or for external activities involving suppliers and customers.