A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that "The two sides discussed, during the meeting, the UNAMI mission tasks in Iraq and ways to overcome the obstacles in front of international diplomatic efforts to tackle the Syrian crisis.
What does MITASK stand for?
MITASK stands for Mission Task
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (Maryland)
- Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies
- Member of the Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators (UK)
- Mission Tasking Matrix (USAID)
- Magick in Theory and Practice (Aleister Crowley book)
- Mitre Text and Audio Processing (bio-security)
- Music Industry Travel Assistance Program (Ministry of Tourism, Culture & the Arts; Canada)
- Martin Marietta Interactive Thermal Analysis System
- Multiprotocol Integrated Telemetry Acquisition System (fish monitoring)
- Multisensor Imaging Technology for Airborne Surveillance
- Minimally Invasive Therapy and Allied Technologies (journal)
- Moisture Induced Thermal Activity Trace
- Molteno Institute Trypanosomal Antigen Type (cell clones)
- Man in the Box
- Man in the Browser (malware)
- Man Is the Bastard (band)
- Maritime Industry Training Board (South Africa)
- Mary Ingles Trail Blazers (West Virginia)
- Minimum Transmission Bias
- Mint in the Box (mint condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you select low-interest mission tasks, it is less likely to achieve its intended goals.
The Warrior 700, like CHAOS, is designed to navigate rough terrain and staircases while performing a variety of critical mission tasks.
But despite the backing of thousands and being voted the best actress by judge John Barrowman on last Sunday's mission task, Rachel feared the worst - that her Nancy dream would be no more.
Third, NORTHCOM has difficulty monitoring the readiness of military units for its civil support mission because its plans do not specify mission tasks against which units can be assessed.
The Franchise Trade Mission Task Force coordinates franchise trade missions through U.