Hanan Ashrawi, welcomed the European Union's nonbinding Heads of Mission report for 2012.
What does MISREP stand for?
MISREP stands for Mission Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MISREP in our Acronym Attic
- Materiel Inspection and Shipping Report (NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency)
- Minimum Industrial Sustaining Role
- Mobile Intercept Resistant Radio
- Multiangle Imaging Spectro-Radiometer
- Multiple-Input Shift Register
- Multiple-Input Signature Register
- Motor Industry Software Reliability Association (UK)
- Missile Range
- Management Information Systems Resource Center
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Research Center (Iran)
- Moscow Izdatel Sovetskoe Radio Ionosfernye (Russian journal)
- Medical Information Security Readiness Team
- Make It Simple Stupid
- Man In Space Soonest (precursor to Project Mercury)
- Managed Internet Security Services
- Marion Information Sharing System (Florida)
- Mecklenburg Internet Service System (ISP)
- Microbially Induced Sedimentary Structures (microbiology)
- Microwave Imager Sounder Suite
- Migration and Infrastructure Support Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAMALLAH, February 27, 2013 (WAFA) -- Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi Wednesday welcomed the European Union's nonbinding Heads of Mission report on settlements.
The IMF, in a mission report, said Islamabad urgently needs to address deep problems in its energy sector, including costly subsidies and poor distribution, while boosting growth to meet a rapidly growing population, reports The Express Tribune.
The 52d Fighter Group mission report noted that the groups were spread out for a distance of twenty miles.
The final mission report will be prepared within a month.
It is ironic that this week also holds an art exhibition in our own Anglican Cathedral - this shows paintings drawn by the children of Gaza which reveal their trauma and their insight into the shocking truth of the Goldstone Report The paintings graphically confirm what the UN Mission Report describes - the lethal targeting of unarmed civilians, the use of drones and phosphorus bombs on civilian targets, the use of bulldozers to destroy civilian property, the wanton destruction of trees, the firing on hospitals, ambulances, mosques, schools and children.
95 Paperback TL789 Godwin has edited the NASA Mission Reports series in the past, and now he raids his archives on space exploration to present this pictorial history of lunar vehicles used for landing, roving and flying.