Upon arriving at a new base, inexperienced aircrew must complete mission qualification training (MQT) before being certified as combat mission ready (CMR).
What does MQT stand for?
MQT stands for Mission Qualification Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MQT
We have 12 other meanings of MQT in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri Quad Society Watershed Task Force
- Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling
- Maintainability Qualification Test (transportation)
- Manufacturing Quality Technician
- Marquette Rail (Michigan rail company)
- Marquette, MI, USA - Marquette County Airport (Airport Code)
- Materialized Query Table (SQL queries)
- Medical Qigong Therapist
- Melt Quenching Technique
- Military Qualification Test
- Monadic Predicate Logic
- Moving Quarterly Total (pharmaceuticals)
- More Questions Than Answers
- Manual Question and Test Base (European Computer Driving Licence)
- Multiband Quantum Transmitting Boundary Method (physics)
- Maximum Quartet Tree Consistency
- Message Queuing Telemetry Transport
- Million QUality Improvements Per Second
- McGill-Queen's University Press
- Melaleuca Quinquenervia Viridiflora (broad-leafed paperbark tree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sortie was one of Lt Tompkins first flights after completion of mission qualification training at his operational squadron.
As indicated by inspections, less than 10 percent of all mission crews completed mission qualification training or successfully passed the mission qualification examination.
After academic training, many career fields require more supervised hands-on training, followed by mission qualification training at the first unit.
Full combat mission qualification training in the CV-22 will be conducted by the 58th Special Operations Wing.
Lt Howland, an F-15C wingman with less than 100 hours in the aircraft, launched out as number four on a radar trail departure for a Mission Qualification Training sortie, with weather just above his minimums.
Capt Cook and his flight lead were accomplishing a Battle Damage (BD) check following a Tactical Intercept Mission Qualification Training sortie.