However, the burden of the book is that he was very much a marginalised member, and that more well-connected scientists on the team wielded excessive influence not only in the mission planning process, but also--a more serious accusation--in the selective presentation of the science.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Mission Planning Process
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Military Personnel Policy
- Mill Pond Press, Inc. (Florida)
- Minimum Payment Period
- Minimum Premium Plan (insurance)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular (Spanish: Ministry of the Popular Power); Venezuela)
- Ministry for Petroleum Production
- Minnesota Premier Publications (Minneapolis, MN)
- Minority Participation Program (various organizations)
- Mission Payload Package
- Mission Performance Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, since these diversions of strategic assets to support tactical operations are not preplanned, the strategic UAS operator has not been integrated into the mission planning process and may not fully understand the tactical situation, scheme of maneuver, commander's intent, preplanned effects, or other assets available for teaming opportunities, thus reducing overall mission effectiveness.
2) To achieve enhanced mission efficiencies, this article proposes a leaning of the current KC-135 mission planning process and the elimination of the currently practiced standard ramp fueling procedures.