INDUS professionals have been working in an SEI CMM Level 3 environment under the EPA Mission Oriented Systems Engineering Support (MOSES) contract, as a subcontractor to Science Application International Corporation (SAIC).
What does MOSES stand for?
MOSES stands for Mission Oriented Systems Engineering Support
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOSES
We have 29 other meanings of MOSES in our Acronym Attic
- Modeling, Specification and Evaluation Language
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Missouri State Employees' Retirement System
- Major Open Systems Environment Standards
- Marine Oil Spill Equipment Stockpile (database; Australia)
- Massachusetts One Stop Employment System (system used by Mass Division of Employment and Training Career Centers)
- Massive Open Systems Environment Standards
- Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (Spring Valley, WI)
- Minioptic Stereo Evaluation System
- Mission Operations, System Engineering and Software (NASA)
- Mobile Office Simulated Environment System
- Mobility Services for Urban Sustainability
- Modular Sensor System
- Multi-sensor Optimal Smoothing Estimation Software
- Merchant Originated Secure Electronic Transaction (online payment security technology)
- Museum of Sex (New York City, NY, USA)
- Major Oil Storage Facility (New York State Department of Environmental Conservation)
- Multi-Organ System Failure
- Metal Oxide Silicon Field Effect Transistor (less common)
- Metal Oxide Substrate Field Effect Transistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) presented a certificate of appreciation to employees at SAIC's Mission Oriented Systems Engineering Support (MOSES) Systems Development Center (SDC).
Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Mission Oriented Systems Engineering Support (MOSES) contract.