The nun, a member of the Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart, said Hispanic Catholics are deeply spiritual and looking for ways to maintain their Catholic identity.
What does MHSH stand for?
MHSH stands for Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart (religious order)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of MHSH in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Services Fund (California)
- Methodist Health System Foundation (Slidell, LA)
- Mormon Historic Sites Foundation (est. 1992; formerly Ensign Peak Foundation; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Miniphone to Hot Shoe Female 1
- Michigan High School Football Coaches Association
- Methodist Health System Foundation, Inc. (Slidell, LA)
- Manchester High School for Girls (UK)
- Mental Health Specific Grant (UK)
- Mental Health Strategy Group
- Mental Health Support Group (various locations)
- Melbourne Herpes Self Help Group (Australia)
- Management of Head and Spinal Injuries
- Mason & Hanger Services Inc.
- Material Handling Systems, Inc. (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Michigan Head and Spine Institute (Pontiac, MI)
- Milwaukee Health Services, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Mine Health and Safety Inspectorate (South Africa)
- Mental Health Service Information Ontario
- Manitoba Health Services Insurance Plan (Manitoba, Canada)
- Mental Health Statistical Improvement Project