The Mission Control Element (MCE) pilot, Capt Little, received several fault codes indicating low temperatures to the onboard computers due to a heating valve stuck in an intermediate position.
What does MCE stand for?
MCE stands for Mission Control Element
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCE
We have 187 other meanings of MCE in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Mid-America Commodity Exchange
- Middle Childhood Education (various organizations)
- Minimum Chernoff Entropy
- Minimum Classification Error
- Minimum Contrast Estimator
- Minimum Current Estimate
- Ministerial Council on Energy (Australia)
- Missing Children Europe (est. 2001)
- Mission Capability Enhancement
- Mission Critical Enclosure (Aegis system)
- Mississippi Cooperative Extension
- Mitotic Clonal Expansion
- Mitsubishi Chemical Europe (Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation; Tokyo, Japan)
- Mixed Cellulose Ester (air sampling filter media)
- Mobile Care Engine (Mobile Diagnostix Inc.)
- Mobile Computing Equipment
- Modern Chess Endings
- Modern Christian Era
- Modular Control Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contractor team, led by Teledyne Ryan, developed the concept of a Global Hawk system consisting of three primary hardware elements: the Global Hawk air vehicle, the mission control element, and the launch and recovery element.
Unable to contact air traffic controllers, the Mission Control Element (MCE) crew informed the Global Hawk Operations Center (GHOC) by telephone that they would be executing an emergency landing to an FOL.