With configuration options ranging from VIP to air-medical, law enforcement, utility and oil & gas, the Bell 429 offers superior mission capability and adaptability.
What does MISCAP stand for?
MISCAP stands for Mission Capability
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Minimum Instruction Set Computing
- Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (Forestville, CA)
- Management Information Systems and Computer Applications (degree)
- Michigan Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association (est. 1954)
- Michigan Scholastic Cycling Association
- Minneapolis-Ibaraki Sister City Association
- Mission Internationale de Soutien à la Centrafrique Sous Conduite Africaine (French: International Support Mission in the Central African Leadership)
- Michigan Independent Supreme Court Campaign (est. 2007)
- Most Integrated Setting Coordinating Council (New York State Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities)
- Miscellaneous Exercise
- MISCellaneous Frame
- Meta Information System for CNR Interlibraries Opac
- Monash Immunology and Stem Cell Laboratories (Australia)
- Member of the Institute of Science and Technology
- Macomb Intermediate School District (Clinton Township, MI)
- Management Information Systems Directorate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The C-17 consistently posts mission capability rates that are among the best in the world, earning it high marks for its industry-leading quality and reliability.
This means SDDC can begin standing the unit up by October 2007, to include full mission capability established within one year.
We're going to do this in a way that respects and preserves the mission capability of critical interim personnel center institutions.
The stage is set with this selection to begin program execution, which will lead to the successful fielding of needed capabilities to support the USAF war fighter and B-1B mission capability requirements.
Under TSSP, Northrop Grumman personnel will be involved in daily B-2 support activities to anticipate needs and expedite acquisition of items that could affect mission capability rates.
The streamlined organizational design enables the NAVICP International Programs Directorate to maintain mission capability in an austere funding environment as well as improve service to both internal and external customers.