HOLLYWOOD A-lister Tom Cruise hit London for the premiere of the latest film in the Mission: Impossible series - and vowed there was no end in sight for his career as an action hero.
What does M:I stand for?
M:I stands for Mission: Impossible (TV show and movies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Motor Vessel
- Micrographics/Vault Services
- Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises
- Mix Effects
- Motor Yacht
- Rail Marshalling Yards
- Mass-to-Charge Ratio
- Many-to-One relationship
- Muscle to Bone Ratio
- Many-to-Many Relationship
- Medial and Posterior Meatuses
- Mage: the Ascension (game from White Wolf Publishing)
- Magic: the Gathering (card game)
- Moron (chat slang)
- First-Year Medical Student
- Marathon1 (Video Game)
- Merchant Marine Reserve Seagoing (US Navy)
- Meridian 1 (Northern Telecom)
- Messia Object 1 (aka Crab Nebula)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: At the premiere of his latest film, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, Simon Pegg told us what his plans are for Christmas.
Byline: MIRROR REPORTER TOM Cruise's new Mission: Impossible movie is called Ghost Protocol, it was revealed yesterday.
Byline: ANI Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): Tom Cruise is set to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in the action packed Mission: Impossible movie franchise.
Byline: By Gavin Allen South Wales Echo It's not quite Mission: Impossible but it is incredibly hard to make a Tom Cruise franchise film that's genuinely any good.