org -- a project developed by Missing Children Europe and Child Focus -- is encouraging companies to install its application.
What does MCE stand for?
MCE stands for Missing Children Europe (est. 2001)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCE
We have 187 other meanings of MCE in our Acronym Attic
- Merced, CA, USA - Merced Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Merry Christmas Everyone
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Mid-America Commodity Exchange
- Middle Childhood Education (various organizations)
- Minimum Chernoff Entropy
- Minimum Classification Error
- Minimum Contrast Estimator
- Minimum Current Estimate
- Ministerial Council on Energy (Australia)
- Mission Capability Enhancement
- Mission Control Element
- Mission Critical Enclosure (Aegis system)
- Mississippi Cooperative Extension
- Mitotic Clonal Expansion
- Mitsubishi Chemical Europe (Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation; Tokyo, Japan)
- Mixed Cellulose Ester (air sampling filter media)
- Mobile Care Engine (Mobile Diagnostix Inc.)
- Mobile Computing Equipment
- Modern Chess Endings
Samples in periodicals archive:
eu/) Missing Children Europe (MCE) and (http://www.
CAPTION(S): Media attention last night for Gerry McCann; Martin Houghton-Brown, Chief Executive, Missing People; Kate McCann; and Francis Herbert, Secretary General, Missing Children Europe, at the Madeleine McCann fundraiser held in London Picture: IAN WEST
They said: "We're hoping to raise a good amount to further the search but also for charities Missing People and Missing Children Europe.
Half of the money raised from the anniversary event will go to the appeal, with the other half split between the charities Missing People and Missing Children Europe.