Army Aviation and Missile Command, Redstone Arsenal, AL, is the contracting activity (W58RGZ-08-C-0023).
What does MICOM stand for?
MICOM stands for Missile Command (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MICOM
We have 2 other meanings of MICOM in our Acronym Attic
- Management Information Control Office(r)
- MICO Is CORBA
- Motor Industries Company Ltd.
- Mutual Insurance Company of America
- Master of the International College of Oral Implantologists (est. 1972)
- Msian Int Conference on Languages, Lit and Culture
- Miami Isopycnic Coordinate Ocean Model
- Micro Computer
- Microcomputer Club of Melbourne (Australia)
- Military Intelligence Communications
- Military Construction
- Mission Concept
- Member of the Institute of Construction Management (UK)
- Make It Come Out Right
- Manual of Importing Country Requirements (Australia)
- Metal-Ion Catalyzed Oxidative-Reduction (chemical reaction indicator)
- More Integrated Circuits for Optimum Reliability (Motorola, Inc.)
- Multiple Intelligence Correlator
- Michigan Clean Water Corps
- Milestone Coordination System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) would like to hear from you.
Forwarding DA Form 2410 info to the Aviation and Missile Command is now easier for Army aviation ULLS-A users.
Army Aviation and Missile Command is the contracting activity (DAAH01-02-C-0059).