Officials at the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation yesterday gave a cautious welcome to the new research.
What does MOJO stand for?
MOJO stands for Miscarriages of Justice Organisation (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOJO
We have 3 other meanings of MOJO in our Acronym Attic
- Mojave (Amtrak station code; Mojave, CA)
- Moment of Joy
- Mojave National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Movement for Justice in Africa
- Men of Justice and Compassion Association (Ogden, UT)
- Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Ministry of Justice and Home Affairs (Mongolia)
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (various countries)
- Malaysian Online Journal of Instructional Technology
- Multiple Overlapping K-Space Junctions for Investigating Translating Objects
- Mother Jones (magazine)
- Movie Journal (website)
- Municipal Order and Justice Office
- Museum of Justice and Oddities
- Mystic Order of the Jazz Obsessed (Mobile, AL)
- Missouri Job Opportunities in Education (job fair)
- Managed On-The-Job-Training
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Miscarriages of Justice United Kingdom
- Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation and The Innocence Project UK have taken up the fight to overturn his conviction.
John McManus of the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation, said: "All it would take is a simple yes or no.
Tonight he''ll be doing his first Liverpool gig in two years for the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation (MOJO), alongside John Head from Shack, Peter Hooton from The Farm and Paddy Hill of the Birmingham Six and Gerry Conlon of the Guildford Four.
Mojo stands for the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation which fought for George's release.
Mr Stephen, a committee member of the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation in Scotland, said: "He will find it difficult to co-habit.
John McManus of the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation (MOJO), which is campaigning for Gage's release said: "This footage was, for some reason, witheld from the defence team.