SIDETRIP: Minuteman Missile National Historic Site "THREE .
What does MIMI stand for?
MIMI stands for Minuteman Missile National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIMI
We have 7 other meanings of MIMI in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Internal Medical Group (California)
- Member of Institute of Management (UK)
- Muscle Insulin-Mediated Glucose Uptake
- Maternal and Infant Mental Health
- Mildly Mentally Handicapped (special education)
- Missouri Institute of Mental Health
- MADCAP Integration Management Initiative (US Army)
- Magnetospheric Imaging Instrument
- Manager for Interactive Modeling Interfaces
- Medical Imaging and Informatics (conference)
- Montreal International Music Initiative (Canada)
- My Instant Medical Information (Huntsville, AL)
- Magnetospheric Imaging experiment, Charge-Energy-Mass Spectrometer (US NASA)
- Magnetospheric Imaging Experiment, Low Energy (US NASA)
- Minister for Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
- Magnetic Field Investigation of Mars by Interacting Consortia
- Microwave/Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Military Interactive Multimedia Instruction Center (Camp Dodge, Iowa)
- Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Moderately Indebted Middle Income Countries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Minuteman Missile National Historic Site near Wall will be open for the public to see a static display of a 76,000-pound, 59-foot, 10-inch Minuteman II.
Minuteman Missile National Historic Site in South Dakota is the only park site whose primary purpose is to tell the story of the Cold War.