Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation Program (LSAMP) In 1991, the National Science Foundation launched the Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) program, whose mission is to boost both the number and academic performance of underrepresented minorities seeking science, technology, engineering and mathematics baccalaureates.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Minority Participation Program (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Project 2000 file extension (Microsoft Office)
- Microsoft Project Plan (computing)
- Military Pay Procedures Manual
- Military Personnel Policy
- Mill Pond Press, Inc. (Florida)
- Minimum Payment Period
- Minimum Premium Plan (insurance)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular (Spanish: Ministry of the Popular Power); Venezuela)
- Ministry for Petroleum Production
- Minnesota Premier Publications (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flip side are those who feel that the ATA shouldn't exist and that players should compete in the USTA's minority participation program.
Through the efforts of our Minority Participation Program (headed by an African-American woman, Pat Koger Thompson), we're seeing more African-Americans pick up the game," said Abrams.