Later this month, MBEConnect will serve as a Media Sponsor for the Minority Business Development Agency's (MBDA) Minority Enterprise Development Week in Washington, D.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Minority Enterprise Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Microwave Evaporation and Drying
- Mid-continent Ecology Division (US EPA)
- Middle East Department (Interntational Monetary Fund)
- Middle Eastern Dance
- Middle English Dictionary
- Minimal Effective Dose
- Minimal Erythemal Dose
- Minimum Effective Dose
- Minimum Euclidean Distance
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Mise en Demeure (French legal term for registered letter demanding payment of a debt or other corrective measures)
- Mobile and Embedded Devices (Microsoft)
- Mobile Emergency Department
- Mobile Energy Depot
- Molecular Electronic Device
- Momentum Exchange Device
- Mu Epsilon Delta (student organization)
- Multi Effect Distillation (desalination units)
- Multi-Expansion Descriptor (Cisco)
- Multicultural Education Department (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year's Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week Conference (www.
9-13 MONDAY-FRIDAY, Minority Enterprise Development Week: 7:30 a.
On hand to celebrate this year's Minority Enterprise Development Week (MED Week) Regional Awards ceremony in San Francisco were (from left to right): Roy Jasso, corporate relations field manager, Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
was honored during Minority Enterprise Development Week in Washington.