As a minority business owner, Edwards regularly encounters less experienced minority business owners to mentor.
What does MBO stand for?
MBO stands for Minority Business Owner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBO
We have 50 other meanings of MBO in our Acronym Attic
- Major Business Objective
- Mamburao, Philippines (Airport Code)
- Managed Business Outcomes (Melbourne, Australia)
- Management and Budget Office
- Management Buy-Out
- Management By Objectives
- Market-Based Organization
- Middelbaar Beroepsonderwijs
- Million Barrels of Oil
- Mobile Business Object (computer architecture)
- Molecularly Bound Oxygen
- Most Benevolent Outcome
- Motor Burn Out
- Multi Brand Outlet
- Muster-Berufsordnung (German: Sample Professional Code)
- Muzzle Blast Overpressure (range safety)
- Thousand Barrels of Oil
- Macungie Business Owner's Association
- Manitoba Building Officials Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
9, followed by training sessions that address the needs of procurement/supplier diversity professionals and minority business owners.
has launched a new initiative aimed at helping minority business owners launch alternative energy projects in the wind and fuel cell industries.
Senator Obama would strengthen Small Business Administration programs that provide capital to minority owned business, and would support outreach programs that help minority business owners apply for loans.
Two of the big problems women and minority business owners face is access to capital and access to markets.
Government agencies, including the Delta Regional Authority, are giving minority business owners in Arkansas and surrounding states a chance to meet with officials from the Departments of Agriculture and Commerce next week.
Mena says minority business owners ought to stand up and be counted as such.
Minority business owners can submit comments via the Federal Register.