In "Musical Spoons: Triads," the student can collect cards to make up each of the four triad qualities; or for even more challenge, the players can spell seventh chords as specified by the teacher (such as major seventh, minor seventh, half diminished seventh and diminished seventh).
What does m7 stand for?
m7 stands for Minor Seventh (music)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of m7
- Métropole 6 (French TV Network)
- Minor Sixth (music)
- Morphine-6-Glucuronide (molecule)
- M6 Membrane Extract (protein)
- Mannose 6-PhosphateIinsulin-Like Growth Factor 2 Receptor
- Mannose-6-Phosphate Reductase
- Major Seventh (music)
- The Marvelous Seven
- Mutation at Residue 73
- Proximity Fuse
- Megestrol Acetate 750 Milligrams per Day
- 85 percent / 15 percent unleaded gasoline
- MMAC (Multi Media Access Center) 8-Slot Flexible Network Bus
- MMAC (Multi Media Access Center) 8-Slot Power Supply Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spectrographs pictures show that a new fundamental sounds an octave below the root (p, 112), and that a major third and minor seventh sound above it; as "guitar players are aware and make use of" these sonic artifacts (p.
It was a flatulent example of minor seventh chords woven under layers of smug bombast so thick, it would take an archaeologist with a pneumatic drill an eon to get to its vacuous core.
In particular, a single basic hexachord (set-class ) expressed as a major triad, minor seventh, minor ninth, and minor thirteenth above a fundamental pitch-class can be identified as the source for his various synthetic chords.