The minor groove binder (MGB) probe technology overcomes some of these obstacles.
What does MGB stand for?
MGB stands for Minor Groove Binder (molecular biology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGB
We have 74 other meanings of MGB in our Acronym Attic
- May God Bless
- Medial Geniculate Body
- Medium Girder Bridge
- Metal Graphite Brush
- Metro Group Buying (Hong Kong)
- Microsoft Global Briefing
- Miller's Gas Bicycles (St. Louis, MO)
- Mills-Godwin Building (Old Dominion University; Norfolk, VA)
- Mini-GameBoy (gaming system)
- Mini-Gastric Bypass
- Missile Gunboat
- Mobile Garbage Bin
- Model of Goal-Directed Behavior
- Monolithic Glass Block
- Morris Garage Model B (vehicle)
- Motor Gun Boat
- Mysterious Blue Guy
- Mines and Geo-Sciences Board of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (Philippines)
- Marquis Grissom Baseball Association, Inc.
- Marshall Girls Basketball Association (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, a real-time PCR assay based on minor groove binder (MGB) probe technology was developed for rapid identification and characterization of the antigenic variants.
Recently, minor groove binder (MGB) probe assays have been established for characterization of CPV strains and account for the presence of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the genome of the different variants (5).
Quantitation of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus genome by real-time polymerase chain reaction assay using minor groove binder DNA probe technology.