95 Hardcover BF723 Detailing the discoveries and controversies associated with the Minnesota Study Of Twins Reared Apart, Segal (humanities, twin studies, California State U.
What does MISTRA stand for?
MISTRA stands for Minnesota Study of Twins Reared Apart
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Molecular Impact Surface Textured Implant
- Michigan State Integrated Computer (1959)
- Mid-Island Science, Technology & Innovation Council (Canada)
- Montana Integrated System to Improve Customer Service (State of Montana Legislative Audit Division)
- Missile Stimulator
- Maine Impact Study of Technology in Mathematics
- Maximum Impact Short Term Mission (Short-Term Evangelical Missions)
- Market Information Systems and Traders Organizations in West Africa (US Agency for International Development)
- Multiple Instance Spanning Tree Protocol
- Management of Items Subject to Repair
- Multidimensional Indexes for Storage and for the Relational Algebra (Munchen Technical University; Munchen, Germany)
- Missile Trajectory Measurement System
- Member of the Institute of Structural Engineers (UK)
- Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (UK)
- Management Information Systems Technical Support
- Motivational Interviewing Supervision and Training Scale (therapy)
- Midwest Interstate Sulfur Transformation and Transport
- Management Information Systems Unit (various locations)
- Medical Information Systems Unit (Boston Medical Center)
- Meteorologiska Institutionen Stockholms Universitet (Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One famous and controversial example is the Minnesota Study of Twins Reared Apart, which Blumberg asserts has repeatedly been misinterpreted to ascribe amazing power to genes in people's lives.