patent: 5,858,150 Issued: January 12, 1999 Inventors: David Yarusso and Patrick Hyde Assigned: Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Vibration damper material comprising a viscoelastic layer of unvulcanized rubber U.
What does 3M stand for?
3M stands for Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3M
We have 1 other meaning of 3M in our Acronym Attic
- Three Letter Acronym
- Three Letter Code
- Three-Level Contractor
- Three Letter Code Groups (amateur radio)
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma Cells
- Three Little Women (band)
- [not an acronym] (originally Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing)
- Directed Patrol (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Maintenance and Material Management System
- Maintenance and Materiel Management
- Three Musketeers
- 3 Mustaphas 3 (British world music band)
- Collegedale, TN, USA - Lynn Field (Airport Code)
- Three Man Band (wrestling)
- Maintenance Material Management Coordinator (US Navy)
- Mobile Marine Mammal Clinic (US Navy)
- Three Month Moving Average
- Third Millennium Publishing
- Modified Mini-Mental State Examination (dementia screening test)
- Third Medical Technician (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
patent: 5,852,121 Issued: December 22, 1998 Inventors: Ronald Steelman, Eric Hanson and Jennifer Jeannette Assigned: Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Rubber-modified styrenic resin composition U.