One program which is nearly operational, Murray noted, was launched with the help of the Minnesota Department of Transportation and the University of Minnesota.
What does Mn/DOT stand for?
Mn/DOT stands for Minnesota Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Music News
- Very High Frequency Voice Radio (US Navy)
- Multinational Detailed Deployment Plan
- Minnesota Fatal Accident Circumstances and Epidemiology Study
- Minnesota Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program
- Multi National Limited Objective Experiment (US DoD)
- Materiel Need (Abbreviated)
- Minnesota Behavioral Intelligence Agency
- Mobile Network Home Agent
- Minimum Mean Level Detector
- Mineman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Midsize North America Project #12 (89-97 Ford Thunderbirds and Mercury Cougars)
- Mineman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Mineman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Minnesota Four Wheel Drive Association
- M Newman Associates Ltd (UK)
- Management Network Architecture
- Maserati North America (cars; Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Massachusetts Nurses Association
- Masters in Nonprofit Administration (degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) selected the design-build joint venture of Lunda Construction of Black River Falls, WI, and Ames Construction of Burnsville, MN, with Parsons as the lead designer through a best value design-build procurement method.
This research will provide important feedback from motorists about the effectiveness of using technology in a car or truck to gather mileage information," said Cory Johnson, project manager for the Minnesota Department of Transportation in a statement on Monday.
Holland, a retired business manager for the Minnesota Department of Transportation, was appointed to the board and later elected to a three-year-term.
Sorel commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT).
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT) is directing the research to determine if and how a new tear-off spec can be developed.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation had proposed an expensive, freeway-style concrete bridge into the Wisconsin bluffs to supplement transportation over the old historic bridge, which had to lift every half-hour for boat traffic.