What does MCCAG stand for?
MCCAG stands for Minnesota Climate Change Advisory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Montgomery County Community Action Agency (Clarksville, TN)
- Mid-County Citizens Advisory Board (Montgomery County, MD)
- Marion County Children’s Advocacy Center, Inc.
- Massachusetts Community College Athletic Conference (est. 1969)
- Midwest Community College Athletic Conference (est. 1967; formerly Midwest Junior College Athletic Conference)
- Missouri Community College Athletic Conference (formerly Midwest Community College Athletic Conference)
- Memorial Center for Cancer and Allied Diseases
- Michigan Community College Association for Development, Assessment, and Research
- Manitoba Climate Change Action Fund (Manitoba, Canada)
- Muskogee County Community Action Foundation (Muskogee, OK)
- Mennonite Church Canada
- Managed Care Consumer Assistance Program
- Maritime CIS Contingency Assets Pool
- McLennan County Collaborative Abstinence Project (Waco, Texas)
- Marine Corps Command Assessment Survey
- Marine Corps Certification and Accreditation Support Tool (US Marine Corps)
- Marine Corps Compliance and Authorization Support Tool (US Marine Corps)
- Michigan Community College Association Virtual Learning Collaborative
- 3-Methylcrotonyl-CoA Carboxylase, Beta
- Manukau City Concert Band (New Zealand)