5 DECISION IN MINNESOTA Citizens Concerned for Life et al.
What does MCCL stand for?
MCCL stands for Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCL
We have 23 other meanings of MCCL in our Acronym Attic
- Military Command, Control and Information Systems Working Group (US DoD)
- Military Child Care in Your Neighborhood
- Comboni Missionaries of the Heart of Jesus (religious order)
- Madera Coalition for Community Justice (Madera, CA)
- Miami Coalition of Christians and Jews (interfaith non-profit organization)
- Massachusetts Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
- Melbourne Catholic Commission for Justice, Development and Peace (Australia)
- Mason City and Clear Lake (railroad)
- Master Computer Club Luxembourg (est. 1987)
- Mediastinal Clear-Cell Lymphoma (non-Hodgkin's-lymphoma)
- Moravian Covenant for Christian Living (Moravian Church in America)
- Multi-Color-Correction Layer (photograhy technology)
- Metropolitan Community Church of Los Angeles (California)
- Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts (San Francisco, CA)
- Multnomah County Common Law Court (Oregon)
- Marine Corps Civilian Law Enforcement Program
- Microcomputer-Controlled Closed-Loop Infusion System
- Massachusetts Conference of Chief Librarians of Public Higher Educational Institutions
- Mackay City Council Library Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Moultrie-Colquitt County Library System (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main proponent of the bill, Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life (MCCL) believes creating stem cell lines is akin to killing a human being.
It is with that knowledge that Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life (MCCL) began its Global Outreach or GO
American Victims of Abortion Director Olivia Gans, Hispanic Outreach Director Raimundo Rojas, NRLC At-Large Director Wayne Cockfield, NRLC Field Director Holly Miller Smith, and Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life Executive Director Scott Fischbach.
who is also NRLC Vice President for International Affairs, and Scott Fischbach, executive director of Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life.
Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life (MCCL) and the University of Minnesota have exchanged pointed letters over charges made by Wendy Burt, Academic Health Center director of public and community affairs at the university.
Upon our arrival, we are met by staff from our state affiliate, Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life.
Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life (MCCL) said the decrease was a "welcome sign" and that the 1.