According to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Himle's husband John Himle, is CEO of a local public relations firm that represents the Minnesota Agri-Growth Council, a trade association that lobbies for agribusiness the very agribusiness the movie implicitly criticizes for harming the Mississippi watershed.
What does MAGC stand for?
MAGC stands for Minnesota Agri-Growth Council (St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAGC
We have 3 other meanings of MAGC in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Association of Guardians Ad Litem
- Mail Art Gallery and Museum (Italy)
- Ministerio de Agricultura Ganadería Acuacultura y Pesca (Spanish: Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Aquaculture and Fisheries; Ecuador)
- Maltsters' Association of Great Britain (UK malting industry; est. 1827)
- Michigan Association of Governing Boards
- Microfilm Association of Great Britain
- Mercury Arc Glass Bulb Rectifier
- Maximal Anaerobic Glycolytic Capacity (muscle performance)
- Metal Arts Guild of Canada
- Midwest Arithmetical Geometry in Cryptography (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Urbana, IL)
- Mississippi Association for Gifted Children (Gulfport, Mississippi)
- Multi-Antenna Gaussian Channel
- Magnetic Card Word Processor
- Magnetospheric Constellation
- Maine Association of Group Care Providers
- Midwest Association of Golf Course Superintendents (Chicago, IL)
- Michigan Association of Government Computer Users
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Michigan Academy of General Dentistry (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Military Aid to Government Departments