grain delivered against HRS wheat contracts: The Minneapolis Grain Exchange will now allow foreign (Canadian) hard red spring wheat to be delivered against its HRS wheat futures contract.
What does MGEX stand for?
MGEX stands for Minneapolis Grain Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Museums & Galleries Education Programme (CLMG)
- Maple Glen Elementary School (Maple Glen, PA)
- Meadow Glade Elementary School (Battle Ground, WA)
- Multiple-Gated Equilibrium Scintigraphy
- Marine Geospatial Ecology Tools (geoprocessing software)
- Michigan Gender Equity Team (Wyandotte, MI)
- Minimum Guaranteed Effective Throughput
- Mississippi Geological, Economic and Topographical Survey
- Manitoba Government and General Employees' Union
- Manitoba Government Employees' Union (now Manitoba Government and General Employees' Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Farm-Raising Salmon and Shrimp Makes Millionaires, and Also Creates Dead Seas As yet another snowstorm was burying Minnesota and the rest of the Midwest last winter, traders in the "futures pit" of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange were shouting and signaling bids and offers for spring wheat, white wheat, white shrimp and black tiger shrimp.