The government has launched a national programme namely 'Youth Capacity Building Programmes' under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Skills Development in coordination with the National Youth Council.
What does MOYA stand for?
MOYA stands for Ministry of Youth Affairs (Islamabad, Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOYA
- Marketing Opportunities to Expand Customer Base (Charlevoix, MI)
- Message-Oriented XML Collaboration
- Multicast Optical Cross-Connect
- MOnitoring X-Ray Experiment
- Man of the Year
- Medium Oriented Yarn (product)
- Memories of Yesterday (figurines)
- Minister of Youth
- Models of Yesteryear (collectible toy cars)
- Museum of Yachting (Newport, RI)
- Month of the Young Adolescent (US; National Middle School Association)
- Macedonian Orthodox Youth Association of North America
- Month of the Young Child
- Master Of Your Domain (coined by Seinfeld episode; ability to control sexual urge)
- Music of Your Life
- Ministry of Youth and Sports (Liberia)
- Marathon Gold Corp. (Toronto, Canada)
- Million Ounces (mining)
- Motoroktanzahl (German: motor octane number)
- Mozambique (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Oct 30 ( ANI ): Jitendra Singh, who took over as Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, on Tuesday said he will carry forward the good work initiated by his predecessor Ajay Maken.
ISLAMABAD, January 25, 2011 (Frontier Star): The process of appointing new internees under National Internship Programme (NIP) has delayed due to its transfer to the Establishment Division after devolution of Ministry of Youth Affairs.
ISLAMABAD, June 30 -- USAID 'Pakistan JOBS Project' in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth affairs held a symposium on 'Youth in the Workforce' on Tuesday to provide an opportunity to the young men and women to articulate their views on issues specific to workforce, said a press statement issued here.
The Population Council and Population Foundation of India (PFI) in collaboration with NGOs working in the area of young people, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, have formed an alliance to create an enabling environment in which young people can address their health issues, especially reproductive and sexual health and development issues.
New Delhi, Oct 6 ( ANI ): In an endeavor to facilitate an exchange of ideas on cultural, political and economic relations between Bangladesh and India, enhance regional co-operation and promote world peace, a 100-member Bangladeshi Youth Delegation is visiting India from October 6 to 13 at the invitation of Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.