The layout plan has been approved by the layout scrutinising committee comprising the civic agency's town planner, officials from the Delhi Development Authority, the Delhi Fire Service, the traffic police and the ministry of urban development.
What does MoUD stand for?
MoUD stands for Ministry of Urban Development (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Maximum Oxygen Uptake
- Measure of Utility (various businesses)
- Memorandum Of Understanding
- Minnesota Ornithologists Union
- Minutes of Use (telephony)
- Mobile Offshore Unit (oil drilling)
- Mountain Village, Alaska (Airport Code)
- Memorandum of Understanding Management Group (UN)
- Ministry of University Affairs (Thailand)
- Method of Undetermined Coefficients
- Micro-Orifice Uniform Deposit Impactor (MSP Corporation)
- Ministry of Urban Employment and Poverty Alleviation (India)
- Microsoft Office Users Group (Facebook group)
- Music OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) Users Group
- International Memorandum of Understanding
- Masters of Unorthodox Jazz (jazz ensemble)
- Metropolitan Orlando Urban League
- Myst Online: URU Live
- Memorandum of Understanding Management Group (International Organization for Standardization; electronic business)
- Mountain (street suffix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sudhir Krishna, Secretary, Ministry of Urban Development, also spoke on this occasion.
July Urban focus The Ministry of Urban Development (MUD) asked the centre for an additional outlay of Rs 50,000 crore for the ministrys most successful mission, Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), so that they could cover more 28 cities under their development plan.
The deal is worth INR420m, of which 80 per cent is to be borne by the Ministry of Urban Development and the rest will be contributed by the Administration.
Ramchandran, secretary at the Ministry of Urban Development, has asked the Delhi Development Authority to examine the possibility of allowing it to buy flats to provide liquidity support to the firm, the paper reported.